How to Fix iPhone WiFi not working iOS 9
Many user of iOS 9 now a days facing this problem,this issue mostly occur when you are upgrading your device,by upgrading your device you will face many problem like your Bluetooth will not working,Wi-Fi will stop working and many other issue,if you are the one to face this problem,don’t get worry because by following the below steps you can solve this problem,before starting make sure your Router is On and is your iPhone is in the Range of that Router.
Verify your iPhone is ON Enter correct Wi-Fi password
Now you have to make sure that your iPhone Wi-Fi is ON and you entered the correct password,to check this
- Go to the setting of your iPhone
- You have to make sure your iPhone Wi-Fi toggle is turn ON
- Tap on connect,Wi-Fi will connect successfully,you will see a blue check mark a network name
IF YOUR Wi-Fi GRAYED OUT or LOOKING DIM COLOR
- Now if your Wi-Fi grayed out or looking dim colour then follow the given points
- First check you have the latest version version of iOS
- Now go to the settings of your device and then go to the General and find the software Update click on it.
There you can check your Software updates now if your software is up to date and still facing WiFi problem the try another method.
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
Still not able to fix it try another method.
Reset Network settings
Now to reset network settings,follow the below steps
- Go to the Settings
- Then go to the General
- Find the Reset and click on it
- Then Reset Network Settings
This also reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used
These all are the best methods